Since the founding of the practice, the treatment focus has been on the treatment of functional disorders in the masticatory system - CMD = Craniomandibular Dysfunction and complex restorations. The treatment spectrum ranges from the smallest filling to complete rehabilitation concepts and corresponds to modern restorative dentistry. The objective is always to achieve a functional and aesthetic optimum. Numerous further training courses and certifications prove that we are also specialists in other fields.
An important feature of our practice philosophy is the intensive cooperation with colleagues from the various fields of dentistry and medicine, who have also established themselves as specialists in their fields.
DDS. Max Muggenthaler
Since 2016 Dr. med. dent. Max Muggenthaler the practice into the new generation.
- State examination in dentistry and licensure at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- Research and doctorate at the Institute for Clinical Radiology of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- Activity as an employed dentist
- Curriculum CMD with Prof. Axel Bumann
- Master's degree course in "Functional Diagnostics and Therapy" at the Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald
- Curriculum Dental Sleep Medicine
- Curriculum Aesthetic Dentistry
- Curriculum Sports Dentistry
- Certification for Invisalign
- Numerous congresses and advanced training courses at home and abroad, publications and lecturing on CMD/functional diagnostics and therapy
- DGFDT (German Society for Functional Diagnostics and Therapy)
- DGÄZ (German Society for Aesthetic Dentistry)
- DGZMK (German Society for Dental, Oral and Orthodontic Medicine)
- DGZS (German Society for Dental Sleep Medicine)
- DGSZM (German Society for Sports Dentistry)
- EDA (European Dental Association)
- Dental working group Kempten
Assistance and prophylaxis
Kristina (maternity leave)
Dental administrative assistant, billing and reception